Hello and thank you for stopping by.P8 Real Estate Solutions
is both purpose and solution driven.
We focus on small build development
and public-private partnerships
We believe that small development projects
can have significant economic impacts within neighborhoods. Even more so when a project is apprached, modeled and connected to the community in the "right way" rather than "my way". For me, the "right way" means - creating project models that meet my client's financial goals, minimizes excess expense and costs, limits risk and is welcomed by the neighborhood both in mission, design and purpose.
We also foster strategic public-private partnerships (P3)
ventures within higher education institutions to reach desired results. In today's environment, there are opportunities to look at existing real estate portfolios in new ways to support new missions.
I look forward to hearing from you.Brinda DevineP8 Real Estate Solutionswww.p8realestatesolutions.com
Ph: (248) 219-6685
+25 year commercial real estate professional. Expertise - asset managment of commercial real estate portfolios, development, brokerage, commercial, retail and medical leases and agreements.Organizations:
Articles/ Interviews:License/ Education/ Training
- Co-founder, Women's Sustainable Development Initiative, (WSDI)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI),
- ULI Commitees: Local Small Product Council, ULI Pathway to Inclusion
- InstIitute of Real Estate Management (IREM), CPM
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Metropolitan Consolidated Association of Realtors (MCAR)
- State of Michigan Real Estate Broker,
- M.B.A., Mike Ilitch Business School, Wayne State University, Innovation and Entrepreneurship